Duty Call to Manado


For three days started from Wednesday November 18, 2009 to November 20, 2009 I got duty call to Manado, North Sulawesi (Celebes) to following meeting about Indonesia Fiscal Stimulus for Highway and Bridge. So in Wednesday I must to Manado used Lion Airline from Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Jakarta. My schedule flight at 13.30 but flight must be delayed because operational reason. Do you know why this flight must delay? The reason because there two passengers have the same seat number. They are argued and don’t want to give in the seat because one of them must move to the backmost seat number 38. Nobody wants. This argued makes flight delayed for 25 minutes. An old woman passenger gives solution to give her seat to one of them. Flight with Boeing 737-800 ER but the weather condition is not really good. Jakarta-Manado takes time 3 hours and 20 minutes. This flight makes me nervous because the plane often passed dark cloud. I can see thunders from plane window when came near to Manado. The flight also must hard landing at Sam Ratulangi Airport in Manado because heavy rain. Thank God finally I arrived safely in Manado, capital of North Sulawesi Province. You can see at my picture, the airport was heavy rain and wet. Then I hail taxi in the rain to Hotel Quality in Manado, I already check in at that hotel. It’s takes 30 minutes to go there. I am starving.
1 Response
  1. Akhatam Says:

    Wah perjalanan menyenangkan nih... sukses selalu..